" Embracing and Leading Change" These one day workshops are a major opportunity for Providers to engage with EGL and to get a sense of what EGL means
One day Workshop
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
These one day workshops will run across the country and are a major opportunity fro Providers to engage with EGL and to get a sense of what EGL means for:
- organisational development and system transformation
- renegotiating relationships with people using services
- being truly person driven and what this looks like in practice
The workshops will hear directly from disabled people, families and providers about transformed lives and transformed / transforming organisations, informed by EGL principles.
Workshop content will:
- explore the EGL principles in practice
- facilitate strategic thinking about the future in order to lead change
- provide strategies for enrolling management, staff and boards
- provide tools and strategies for organisational change
- provide tools and strategies for person centred and directed practice.
The workshops run from 9.30 am to 4pm with lunch and refreshments provided.
NZDSN members cost $ 65.22 (ex GST)
Non members cost $152.17 (ex GST)
Workshops are free for disabled people and family members
Following the workshops, participants will have the opportunity to join a Community of Practice group to share and continue their development in the EGL space.