Enabling Good Lives Workshop bought to you by NZDSN and the EGL Leadership group
One Day Workshop
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
This one day workshop , open to families and providers, is a major opportunity to engage with EGL and to get a sense of what EGL implementation means for:
- organisational development and system transformation
- renegotiating relationships with people using services
- being truly person driven and what this looks like in practice
The workshop will hear directly from disabled people, families and providers about transformed lives and transformed / transforming organisations, informed by EGL principles.
Workshop content will:
- explore the EGL principles in practice - moving from rhetoric to reality
- facilitate strategic thinking about the future in order to lead change
- provide strategies for enrolling management, staff and boards
- provide tools and strategies for organisational change
- provide tools and strategies for person centred and directed practice
- share narratives and experiences from providers, families and individuals
Workshops run from 9.30am to 4pm with lunch and refreshments provided.
This workshop is free for disabled people and family members. Please contact email@example.com or on 04 473 4678 to register
Venues: Napier - Crown Hotel - Ahuriri
|Effective Employer Engagement (EEE) Workshop - Christchurch||Register interest|
|Micro Enterprises - From Theory to Action||Register interest|
|Person Centred Planning - Level Two||Register interest|
|Leadership Exchange Programme||Register interest|