The CEO forum is designed as a networking and information sharing opportunity for CEO's, senior managers and Board members.
1 1/2 days
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
The July Forum will have a focus on:
- Implementing the Pay Equity Settlement: progress to date and continuing implications
- Service System Transformation and Enabling Good Lives: Implementation and provider readiness
Tuesday 11th July - Pay Equity Implementation and Planning for the Future
- 1:00pm: Welcome and Introductions
- 1:15pm: Pay Equity Implementation: Facilitated Discussion Experiences, questions, risks / management; solutions
- 2:45pm: Afternoon Tea
- 3:00pm: Immediate Priorities and Planning Ahead: Keriana Brooking, Toni Atkinson & Patricia McNeil
- 4:00pm: Questions / answers and discussion
- 5:00pm: Next steps
- 5:30pm: Networking and Dinner from 6:00pm
Wednesday 12th July - System Transformation and Enabling Good Lives
- 8:30am: From Inside the Co-design Group - a provider’s perspective: David Mathews
- 9:00am: National Enabling Good Lives Leadership Group: Gary Williams & Mark Benjamin. The journey so far:
- Provider readiness
- The role of the National Enabling Good Lives Leadership Group
- 10:30am: Morning Tea
- 10:45am: Co-design and System Transformation: Progress to date Sacha O’Dea and Toni Atkinson
- 12:30pm: Wrap up and conclusion
Please note this event includes dinner (excluding beverages) at the end of Day One and all other refreshment breaks.
Please note that due to limited availability at the Copthorne Hotel the offer quoted below is no longer available as at 22 June 2017. If you wish to book at the hotel, then their standard rates will apply. If this hotel no longer suits your requirements, please contact us if you wish to book accommodation in Wellington and we can provide some recommendations.
NZDSN has negotiated the following accommodation rates at the Copthorne Oriental Bay. Please note it is YOUR responsibility to book and pay for your own rooms:
- Superior Room - single, double or twin - NZ$195 per night
- Superior Room Plus - single, double, twin or triple - NZ$215 per night (limited availability)