My Voice Matters general Election Candidates Forum for Disability Community – Auckland Monday 4 September NZDSN is proud to be a sponsor of the My Voice Matters 2017 Election Campaign.
2.5 hours (afternoon)
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
My Voice Matters in association with the Access Alliance invites you to 2017 General Election Candidates Forum – Auckland Monday 4 September 3:00 – 5:30pm Sudima Auckland Airport Hotel, 18 Airpark Drive, Mangere.
A panel of party spokespeople will be there on the day to discuss policies on:
- accessibility laws
- health and disability support services
- and much more including your questions!
NZSL interpreters will be available. Click here for the flyer with all the information.
- Write the name of any current Member of Parliament, followed by their FREEPOST address – Freepost Parliament, Private Bag 18 888. Parliament Buildings, Wellington 6160
- Add your name and address
- Drop your postcard into the nearest post office or letter box – done!
Hot topic Survey
Disability Connect has sent out a survey to families & people with a disability to hear the issues that parents and families want to hear from political parties about.
Click here for the summary of the issues that parents have shared via this survey.
To have a look at a My Voice Matters post on the Disability Caucus Website please click here.
For other opportunities to have your say, learn more about this year’s elections, or what the political parties are promising, go to the My Voice Matters facebook page www.facebook.com/