How ready are you for the world of Personal Budgets? There are increasing numbers of disabled people and families with personal budgets exercising choice and control over what, where and how support funding is spent. With the advent of system transformation this trend will accelerate.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
- What is an engaging conversation with someone who has a personal budget?
- How focused are you about “the customer journey” in your organisation?
- How well have you determined your hourly rates and unit pricing for the services and support you provide; and what are the different ways you can do this?
- How well prepared are your administrative and IT systems for the advent of personal budgets?
- What does financial planning and forecasting look like in response to personal budgets?
- What is your value proposition? Why would someone with a personal budget want to knock on your door?
- What is the scope for agency and sector collaboration in a world of personal budgets?
Hear from providers and invited guests who have spent some time on these and related questions as they share their experiences, learning challenges and insights. An opportunity to share good practice and look at preparing for a transformed service system.
The forum will also provide updates on NZDSN projects, including the work on pricing and pay equity implementation.
This event will "commence" on Thursday 12 April 2018 at 6.00pm with drinks and dinner (cost additional) for those who are in Wellington and wish to gather before the event proper on Friday 13 April 2018.
Morning tea and lunch are included in the registration price.