Information sharing opportunities & connecting Auckland Service providers
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
With these meetings NZDSN aims to facilitate opportunities for information sharing and ensure providers in the region are well connected.
In this meeting:
- Garth Bennie, CE NZDSN will provide an update on NZDSN's activities in general as well as the latest sector developments.
- Scott Herschberger, NZ Client Engagement Manager, Health Metrics will present on Technology, Integration and Interoperability in Disability Care
- Shona Wilkinson, Youth & Adult Support Facilitator and Janine Felton, Outreach Coordinator Autism NZ, will present Korero Autism, which will include their training services for providers.
- Update Auckland EGL Communities of Practice.
- You will also be provided with the latest update from Te Pou.
09.30 am Room opens
09.45 am Sharp start, welcome and icebreaker exercise
10.00 am Update NZDSN
10.30 am Update EGL Auckland Communities of Practise (COP)
10.40 am Morning tea.
11.00 am Presentation Health Metrics
11.30 am Presentation Autism NZ
12.15 pm Update Te Pou + Providers sharing latest developments
12.30 pm Meeting finishes
The meeting will be facilitated by Mireille Vreeburg, Auckland Executive Facilitator NZDSN. For any questions about the meeting contact Mireille at email@example.com
|Nelson Providers' Network Meeting||Register interest|
|Regional Network Meeting - Auckland (28 September)||Register interest|
|Regional Network Meeting - Canterbury (18 July)||Register interest|
|Leadership Forum - Getting Down to Business||Register interest|