Information sharing opportunities & connecting Auckland Service providers
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
With these meetings NZDSN aims to facilitate opportunities for information sharing and ensure providers in the region are well connected.
In this meeting:
- Garth Bennie, CE NZDSN will provide an update on NZDSN's activities in general as well as he latest sector developments.
- Cerebral Palsy Youth Alliance, will present on their Freedom of Rights,
- Erika Butters, National Director Personal Advocacy Trust, will present on Advocacy and the organisation Personal Advocacy Trust
- Martin Cole, Manager Community Living, Disability Support Services, Disability MOH, Latest update MOH
- Lorna Sullivan, Director of the Kaitūhono/ Connectors team, Update Mana Whaikaha
- You will also be provided with the latest update from Te Pou.
The meeting will be facilitated by Mireille Vreeburg, Auckland executive facilitator NZDSN. For any questions about the meeting contact Mireille at firstname.lastname@example.org
9.30 am Welcome and introductions, Update Te Pou
9.40 am Update NZDSN, Garth Bennie
10.00 am Presentation Personal Advocacy Trust, Erika Butters
10.25 am Cerebral Palsy Youth Alliance, Freedom of Rights
10.40 am Morning tea.
11.00 am Presentation MOH, Martin Cole
11.35 am Presentation Mana Whaikaha, Lorna Sullivan
12.30 pm Meeting finishes
Tamaki Campus, Auckland University, Main entrance Gate 1, 261 Morin rd, St. Johns, Auckland
Main (round) Building 730-, level 2, room 220,