Information sharing opportunities & connecting Auckland Service providers
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
With these meetings NZDSN aims to facilitate opportunities for information sharing and ensure providers in the region are well connected.
In this meeting:
- Garth Bennie, CE NZDSN will provide an update on NZDSN's activities in general as well as the latest sector developments.
- Sarah Dann- Hoare will introduce the vision and objectives of Project Employ
- Necta Minas, Manager, Disability Advocacy, NSW Trustee & Guardian Sydney, presents; ‘Responding to gaps in the disability sector as a financial manager
- Linda Harun and Liz Wilson, Explore Specialist Advice, present; Explore; Positive behaviour Support & Training.
- You will also be provided with the latest update from Te Pou.
9.30 am Welcome and introductions,
9.40 am Update NZDSN, Garth Bennie
10.15 am Presentation Sarah Dann- Hoare, Project Employ
10.35 am Morning tea.
11.00 am Presentation Necta Minas, NSWTG, Sydney
11.35 am Presentation Explore, Linda Harun, Liz Wilson
12.15 pm Update Te Pou
12.30 pm Meeting finishes
The meeting will be facilitated by Mireille Vreeburg, Auckland executive facilitator NZDSN. For any questions about the meeting contact Mireille at email@example.com