Information sharing opportunities & connecting Auckland Service providers
- Jun 023 hours, 30 minutes, Wed 09:00 AM - Wed 12:30 PMWorkshop
- Nov 243 hours, 30 minutes, Wed 09:00 AM - Wed 12:30 PMWorkshop
With these meetings NZDSN aims to facilitate opportunities for information sharing and ensure providers in the region are well connected.
The venue for this event is the Epsom Campus, Auckland University, 74 Epsom Ave, Epsom Auditorium room, Building B Block, Entrance gate 2. For people that require mobility parking please use entrance gate 3
Line up for this meeting:
- NZDSN, Update Garth Bennie
- Able Comics, Rod Wills and Hank Snell, 'Visual communication for the support and success of disabled people'.
- Te Pou, Update Manase Lua
- I-Lead, Yes Disability Resource Centre, Update Joshua Fuimaono, Youth Facilitator/ Digital Coordinator.
- Key Note presentation by Mia Barr, White Clouds, Professionalisation programme
- Christian Blind Mission, Short presentation by Murray Sheard, CEO, about the work from CBM.
- The Liz Soper foundation, What you need to know!
The meeting will be facilitated by Mireille Vreeburg, Auckland executive facilitator NZDSN. For any questions about the meeting contact Mireille at email@example.com
|Effective Employer Engagement (EEE) Workshop Series - Hamilton||Register interest|
|Regional Network Meetings 2018||Register interest|
|Nelson Marlborough Provider Network||Register interest|
|Regional Network Meeting - Paraparaumu (14 August)||Register interest|