Information sharing opportunities & connecting Auckland Service providers
- Nov 243 hours, 30 minutes, Wed 09:00 AM - Wed 12:30 PMWorkshop
With these meetings NZDSN aims to facilitate opportunities for information sharing and ensure providers in the region are well connected.
The venue for this event is the Epsom Campus, Auckland University, 74 Epsom Avenue, Epsom Auditorium room, Building B Block, Entrance gate 2. For people that require mobility parking please use entrance gate 3
Line up for this meeting:
- NZDSN, Update Garth Bennie
- Where will we live in the future, The Community Housing Collective, presented by Mike Potter, CEO Disability Connect
- Creative recruitment for the disability sector with input from Marsha Marshall, CEO Manawanui & Carissa Pereira GM operations A Supported Life
- Christian Blind Mission, Presented by Murray Sheard, CEO, about the work from CBM
This will be the last Auckland regional meeting where Garth Bennie will be present in his CE role for NZDSN before he leaves our organisation on the 30th of June.
This meeting will be facilitated by Mireille Vreeburg, Auckland Executive Facilitator NZDSN
For any questions about this meeting please contact Mireille, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02102593418