The Return of Effective Employer Engagement Training (03, 05, 07,10, 12 August)
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
This virtual and interactive, five by one-hour modular program equips you and your team with a systematic approach to employer engagement. In a rapidly changing labour market where unemployment is set to soar honing your skills in this area has never been more relevant.
Course Content - Effective Employer Engagement
- Module One - Participant learning objectives, employer engagement prerequisites and introduction to the Prospert Seven Step Employment Engagement Framework.
- Module Two - Targeting relevant employers and comfortably and effectively approaching them to arrange meetings.
- Module Three - Engaging employers remotely, building rapport to uncover job opportunities and analysing jobs on offer.
- Module Four - Presenting candidates professionally and gaining commitment by confidently handling employer objections.
- Module Five - Maintaining and keeping employer relationships in tough times.
This third course is also limited to a maximum of 15 participants due to the Webinar format.
The course fee is $300 + GST and meets the criteria for the MSD Training Fund.
This third course is to Start August 3 and then August 5, 7, 10 and 12
All Webinars will begin at 11am on these dates.
You will be contacted the week prior about some pre-course information along with the Webinar link