Auckland Regional Networking Meeting 31 March 2021 - NEW VENUE Danish Society, 6 Rockridge Avenue, Penrose, Auckland 1061
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Auckland Regional Networking Meeting 31 March 2021 -
NEW VENUE Danish Society, 6 Rockridge Avenue, Penrose, Auckland 1061
We would like to invite you to the first Auckland regional networking meeting for 2021. With these meetings NZDSN aims to facilitate opportunities for information sharing and ensure providers in the region are well connected. With last years feedback in mind, this year we will try to integrate even more opportunities for both networking and for sharing success stories amongst other attendees.
Line up for this meeting:
- NZDSN, Update Garth Bennie
- Able Comics, Rod Wills and Hank Snell, 'Visual communication for the support and success of disabled people'.
- Te Pou, Update Manase Lua
- I-Lead, Yes Disability Resource Centre, Update Joshua Fuimaono, Youth Facilitator/ Digital Coordinator.
- Key Note presentation by Mia Barr, White Clouds, Professionalisation programme .
- The Liz Soper foundation, What you need to know!
This meeting will be facilitated by Garth Bennie, CE NZDSN
For any questions about this meeting please contact Sue Eastwood, Office manager NZDSN at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 027 534 6471
We look forward to connecting with you again on the 31 March!