NZDSN Leadership Forum 28 & 29 April Sky Stadium, 105-147 Waterloo Quay Wellington followed by Dinner at the Copthorne Hotel Oriental Bay.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
An opportunity for chief executives, senior managers and board members to focus on leadership related topics, national developments and to network with peers
This is an NZDSN members only event
Wednesday April 28th and Thursday April 29th
Venue: Sky Stadium, level 4 Members Lounge, 105 Waterloo Quay, Pipitea, Wellington
28 April: start time 9.30 and finish time 4.30
Forum Dinner 7pm at the Copthorne Hotel, 100 Oriental Parade, Oriental Bay
29 April: Start time 9am and finish time 12.30pm
Speakers and topics confirmed to date:
- Session with Ashley Bloomfield, Director General of Health (Thursday morning)
- Leadership for Service Transformation programme – presented by the team from Humanly
- System Transformation update – session with James Poskitt
- NZDSN/DSS joint work programme – project details and stakeholder engagement
- Supporting staff well-being during a time of crisis and uncertainty (Speaker to be confirmed).