Spectrum Care is an independent charitable trust that provides services for children, young people and adults with disabilities and their families.
Our services include 24-hour support for people living in residential homes throughout the Auckland and Waikato regions, respite care for adults in the Waikato and Bay of Plenty, and respite care for children in Auckland.
Spectrum Care also offers specialised Home Support, Behaviour Support and Aspirations services for people in the greater Auckland region, along with a School Holiday Programme of activities for children.
We’ve also recently launched a Choice in Community Living programme, supporting people with disabilities into their lives of choice in the community.
- Click here for John, David and Aaron’s stories
- Click here for ‘Caroline’s story’
- Click here for ‘The boys of Ashton house’
- Click here for ‘Jackie’s story’
- Click here to watch an interview with Spectrum Care’s Chief Executive, Chris Harris
- Click here to review the MoH audit of our Child, Youth and Respite Services
Name: Justin Walsh
Address: 270 Neilson Street, Onehunga, Auckland 1061. PO Box 91147, Victoria Street West, Auckland 1142
Phone: 09 634 9788
- Developmental Delay
- Multiple Diagnosis
- Lower North Island
- Behaviour Support Services
- Community Participation
- Employment/Vocational/Training Support
- Home Support
- Hosted Funding
- Information Services
- Supported Living