Rethinking Organisations - THIS IS FOR THE WORKSHOP ONLY
One Day Workshop
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
THIS IS FOR THE WORKSHOP ONLY (please refer to separate link for Workshop and Online Sessions)
This Workshop is for NZDSN Members Only
NZDSN are proud to support the development of contemporary organisations. Learn from some of the world's most innovative Organisations to create a workplace that has human development at its heart.
Rethinking Organisations supports you to connect to a community who are developing contemporary practices that improve their organisations’ culture and performance. The programme includes a one-day workshop and a follow-up online development programme.
Rethinking Organisations is a development program for Human Service organisations who are:
- Interested in developing contemporary organisational models that will work for people, families and the workforce
- Curious about organisational cultures that support the development of people and successful business
- Interested in promoting self-direction and autonomy in organisations that distribute decision making •
- Willing to pilot new ways of working in your organisation and share the learning (highs and lows) with colleagues
Four places at the Rethinking Organisations workshop held in Auckland – exploring contemporary models and examples from Organisations globally with support to explore areas of change in your Organisation.
One Day Introductory Workshop
Thursday 27th Feb
9:30am – 3:30pm
Sudima Hotel Auckland Airport, 18 Airpark Drive, Airport Oaks
- Workshop only $250 (plus GST)
Kate Fulton Social innovator in Human services supporting organisations to develop self-directed practices. Author, Coach and Catalyst.
Susan Basterfield A catalyst and convener working with Organisations world-wide that are changing the future of work. Facilitator, Speaker and Author.