Effective Employer Engagement Training (EEE) Course One 27 April to 7 May 2021
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Effective Employer Engagement: Course Introduction
This virtual and interactive, five by one-hour modular program equips you and your team with a systematic approach to employer engagement. In a rapidly changing labour market honing your skills in this area has never been more relevant.
For front line teams, participants learn to initiate and maintain stronger relationships with employers that build tenacity and optimism in your business. Participants work through an online, interactive presentation and comprehensive 'how-to' manual, including valuable strategies, tools, and exercises. Small teams work collaboratively on exercises between modules. Skills acquired are immediately deployable and regular debriefs on skill attainment occur throughout the modules.
Presented by Paul Diviny:
Paul is a B2B solution sales expert with over 30 years' experience in sales, marketing, sales management, and general management roles. Paul has led large B2B sales teams in employment services, banking, and superannuation. He consults to ASX200, multinational, Government, Not for Profit, and medium to small enterprises. Paul's business - Prospert - includes training, strategic consulting, coaching and mentoring. Visit www.prospert.com.au for more information.
Course Content - Effective Employer Engagement
- Module One - Participant learning objectives, employer engagement prerequisites and introduction to the Prospert Seven Step Employment Engagement Framework.
- Module Two - Targeting relevant employers and comfortably and effectively approaching them to arrange meetings.
- Module Three - Engaging employers, building rapport to uncover job opportunities and analysing jobs on offer.
- Module Four - Presenting candidates professionally and gaining commitment by confidently handling employer objections.
- Module Five - Maintaining and keeping employer relationships in tough times.
Courses are limited to a maximum of 15 participants due to the Webinar format.
The course fee is $ 555 + GST and meets the criteria for the MSD Training Fund Apply Here
Registrations close Tuesday 20th April
All Webinars will begin at 11am
You will be contacted the week prior about some pre-course information along with the Webinar link
For any queries please email: email@example.com