Following on from our meeting in June with Garth Bennie from NZDSN. You are invited to attend this meeting to look at establishing a regular disability provider network for Nelson Marlborough.
2 Hours (Early Afternoon)
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
- Welcome and Introductions
- What would people like from a network and might we work on together?
- Where / How often would people like to meet
- Draft terms of reference (including system for chairing and note taking)
- NZDSN Offer to use their website to facilitate
You are welcome to forward this invitation to other local disability support providers
By way of reference / for information, these were the terms of reference for the previous residential provider network
- Group meet quarterly
- Provides an opportunity to discuss challenges in providing supports for people who have disability support needs
- Provides a forum to problem solve and work jointly on potential solutions to challenges and issues
- Provides an opportunity to share service developments
- Provides opportunity to share profile information as to types of support people are looking for through NASC
- Hear from invited speakers around particular issues of developments
- Explore opportunities for joint/shared training/learning
- Identify service gaps
|Micro Enterprises - From Theory to Action||Register interest|
|NZDSN Annual Conference 2018 - MAKING CHANGE REAL||Register interest|
|NZDSN AGM Meeting 23-09-2021||Register interest|
|Leadership Forum (WORKSHOP ONLY) - Rethinking Organisations||Register interest|